Tuesday, October 11

It's not so bad..

My tears gone cold, I'm wonderin' why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds at my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could, it would all be great
To put your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad.

Me and Anu playing this song Stan from Dido and Eminem in repeat mode..since quite few days Just love this part sung by Dido :) Sometimes just get into mood of listening sad songs..and then keep on playing few of them.
The entire lyrics of the song are here , am not a great fan of Eminem...but this one is my favourite.

And the happier version of this song by Dido is Thank You
After several failed efforts to upload Stan somewhere for anyone to download and listen..i've given up now.. :p

8 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 7:47 AM, Blogger Enjoy Life!! said...

Let me do you the favour. Find Stan and Thankyou here ppl:
http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NMYIEWGWI00M0U3J2JEE7KPMS
Link valid for a week

 
At October 12, 2005 10:58 AM, Blogger Sujoo said...

Yeah...have heard this song..it sinks in..the feeling. Not heard a lot of Dido though. As for Eminem..yeah heard some..not a big fan.

 
At October 12, 2005 11:25 AM, Blogger Bhumi said...

@Enjoy life: i have both :) Tried uploading on geocities for anyone to download but it wont take more than 5MB. Neways now they can get from the link.

 
At October 16, 2005 9:48 AM, Blogger PuNeEt said...

hey I've not heard this song :-(

have u changed ur blog template...

or is there some probs with my PC...

I've left a comment for u in ur earlier post...

have fun
cheers

 
At October 16, 2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never heard him, but since u recommened it now..i should listen to it...:)

 
At October 21, 2005 9:09 AM, Blogger Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Oo great !!! So there are many songs .. here !!! I am also in the list :P

 
At October 22, 2005 5:05 AM, Blogger PuNeEt said...

hey dear...
thanks for the link...
the songs are real cool
thank u so much

take care
Cheers

 
At October 22, 2005 7:13 AM, Blogger Hemal Modi said...

You might like the song I Could Not Ask For More from album "Born to Fly" by Sara Evans. A pretty ballad, for listening pleasure, when one is happy with life, and can't ask for anything more.
[Genre: Country Music]

Also, you may upload files at
File factory
Mega upload
Rapid share
Caveat: If a file was not downloaded for 30 days, it gets deleted automatically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/bhumi_27/" loop="infinite">